Thursday, January 24, 2013

Week 12 Beach Ball

Beach ball bouncing on wooden planks animation.


This exercise had taught me on several new things such as setting up a camera view (viewport camera), ramp mapping, bump mapping,lighting and rendering,dope sheet and more.In my opinion, this rendering and animation is one of the most convincing as compared to the others.Although it took quite some time for me to complete this exercise, I am very happy with the outcome.

Image used for file mapping

Image used for bump mapping

Above are the source images used for the wooden plane. Instead of using the 'wood' texture in the 2D map category, I used the file map instead. The second image shown above was used for bump mapping. Bump mapping is used to create protrusion or projection from a flat surface. In this case, bump mapping was used to create the carves and engraves of the wood.

No comments:

Post a Comment