Monday, December 10, 2012

Ticket Booth

Ticket Booth 

This is the mapping of my ticket booth done in photoshop. This layout is to be wrapped around my ticket booth table as shown below using 'assign new material'

This is the outcome of the base/table of my lemonade stand.


Final outcome.(After completing the top banner)

This exercise was done using UV mapping tool located under 'create UV'.This exercise also gives a chance for me to create my own design for the layout of my ticket booth/stand.Instead of using just plain colours,now I've learnt how to make my 3D objects more interesting an attractive.At first I thought using the UV texture tool is complicated but after awhile,I understood better on how to use it with the help of the lecturer and guide.This UV mapping tool is very useful when it comes to designing my own 'skin' for my 3D objects in the future.



No comments:

Post a Comment